lpg 01.jpg

For sale LPG GPL Fill Adapters

£12.00

Details

Set of 3 LPG GPL Fill Adapters. Not new but good condition.

£16 delivered or collect in Norwich for £12.

lpg 01.jpg

More from BDM

Ex spare wheel. Collect Norwich or courier at cost.
£20.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

DJL220 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
2 x leisure batteries for sale due to lithium upgrade. Collection only due to weight. Would like to sell them together and I thought £60 for newer and £40 for older battery hence £100. One battery was brought at the end of March 2023 (see invoice). Think the other one was purchased a year...
£100.00
DJL220 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Floe 636 drain down system removed from our MH. Compressor was working before I removed it from the MH. Needed the space for an inverter and battery - hence removal. Slight damage to the screw down feet on the back (can be resolved with some washers). Previous owner has written on/off on the...
£100.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Brand new wall mounting swing/ folding tv bracket. Sturdy metal construction throughout. Never used so immaculate. Would send at cost.
£10.00
wiljoy (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
As many of you may remember I sold a lot of these useful items on here before supply became difficult. I now have the chance of some magnetic material. These covers are handed and fit the early bonnets of Fiat, Citreon and Peugeot cabs. They are totally magnetic so self fixing. I originally...
£19.75
M-J (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New and unused, came with a new outlet but I already had the connector. Collection preferred from Peterborough but can be posted at buyers expense. I’m also at the Schools Out at Avon Bank rally if it suits.
£10.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
BDM
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
“AS
Alan Kerr,