IMG_3873.jpeg

For sale Jormax vision top windbreak/pet enclosure

Sold
£375.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

I’ve got the Jormax full pet enclosure, which consists of two vision top 5 pole (5m) windbreaks in grey, 10m in total, and the grey personal jormax door for enclosure. It’s also got all the fixtures, hinges stretchers, rubber caps and metal bolts for hammering in the poles.

All decent condition.

Link to Jormax website Click here!

£375

Will take some pics later…

IMG_3873.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg

More in Motorhome Accessories

Silverman (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Full set, or singles.
£30.00
For sale 6kg gas cylinder
Jim and Louise (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
6 kg gas cylinder (feels about half full) collection only or maybe meet up if we are in your area at any point.
£20.00
Jim and Louise (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
400x400 roof vent/ fan removed from new van to install air conditioning all fully working with fixings that were removed with it postage at cost to buyer or free collection.
£60.00
MisterB (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Very simple Aldi flushing kit, consisting of 12v pump and pipework that I used to change our Alde fluid when we had a motorhome with Alde heating, it's simple to do, watch you tube videos .... Free to collect ..... The radiator fitting at the end fitted perfectly into the Alde connection!!
Free
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Vintage but brand new (I've just removed the cable ties holding it together!), however despite it being stored in it's plastic case cosmetically it's no longer perfect (it is quite old!) but all the cords etc are as new and the marks will not affect its use. Use indoors or outdoors Quick and...
£10.00
1 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
Carpmart
Feedback score
+2 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expired
“AS