IMG_4888.jpeg

For sale Froli bed spring system

Closed
Ā£75.00
Status
This ad has been closed.

Details

Froli Bed system springs - enough for a double bed or two decent sized singles.

May be able to post at cost

IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4889.jpeg
Reactions: RM_Marine

Latest questions

Do you have the red pieces of plastic that are clip into the middle of the stars where you want them to be a little more firm.
Are they all the same colour or do you have some pale blue ones that usually come with a fitting kit?
Thank you
Hi I take it all parts are there ready to fit ? If so what cost for postage thanks Rob.
Abgs
Abgs
I'll check and see what the postage would be later today. I'll also grab some more pictures of it so you can see the total amount of bits.
Rob Hammond
Rob Hammond
Thanks do they come with fitting instructions? We are getting a PVC early next year so planning ahead šŸ˜
Abgs
Abgs
They just clip together -

More from Abgs

Abgs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Jehnert Bluetooth Adaptor / Dongle - Standard Carthago fit. This is a bluetooth adaptor that plugs into the Jehnert V40 Amplifier or other models. The V40 is standard fit on a lot of the newer Carthago models. It allows you to stream music or radio from your phone to the habitation speakers...
Ā£60.00
Abgs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Two pair of Phase XTC 10.2 speakers,. These were fitted in my Carthago as a straight swap for the original speakers. Much better quality! Ā£50 for both pairs Ā£30 for one pair Postage at cost. Manufactures blurb.... Despite its diminutive 4ā€ dimensions, the In Phase XTC 10.2 speaker system...
Ā£50.00
Abgs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
DB Audio T-Rex 5.2C 230W 13cm 2-way Kevlar Woven Cone component car speaker system Superb quality car / motorhome audio speakers. Used but in full working order. These speakers allow up to 250W Watts Peak to each speaker and 60W RMS power. Product Features: 60W RMS 13cm, 5 1/4' Component...
Ā£160.00
Abgs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Victron Phoenix 12 / 800 Inverter Little used, the unit is about 12 months old. Battery cables and fuses included as per pictures. Postage at cost.
Ā£160.00
Abgs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Titan Fridge Fans. Original controller failed so replacement Temperature Controller fitted as per pictures. Ā£30 posted
Ā£35.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

Silverman (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Full set, or singles.
Ā£30.00
For sale 6kg gas cylinder
Jim and Louise (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
6 kg gas cylinder (feels about half full) collection only or maybe meet up if we are in your area at any point.
Ā£20.00
Jim and Louise (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
400x400 roof vent/ fan removed from new van to install air conditioning all fully working with fixings that were removed with it postage at cost to buyer or free collection.
Ā£60.00
MisterB (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Very simple Aldi flushing kit, consisting of 12v pump and pipework that I used to change our Alde fluid when we had a motorhome with Alde heating, it's simple to do, watch you tube videos .... Free to collect ..... The radiator fitting at the end fitted perfectly into the Alde connection!!
Free
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Vintage but brand new (I've just removed the cable ties holding it together!), however despite it being stored in it's plastic case cosmetically it's no longer perfect (it is quite old!) but all the cords etc are as new and the marks will not affect its use. Use indoors or outdoors Quick and...
Ā£10.00
1 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
Abgs
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Questions
Expires