Surplus to requirements now.
In good clean and safe condition.
1000012637.jpg

More from Captain Yoghurtpot

• On sale
Captain Yoghurtpot (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Toshiba mains colour tv, working and with remote. Surplus to requirements as too big for our camper and we already have a 12v/ 240v tv. Good picture quality and sound. Ideal as a spare or 2nd tv. Can post and will be VERY well packaged! Thanks
£20.00
£20.00 to £20.00
  • On sale
Captain Yoghurtpot (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Small Electric mains dehumidifier. Clean and fully working. Can post but at extra cost or collection. Thanks
£20.00
£20.00 to £20.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

ragtagandbobtail (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
This used Woodford Smart Trailer model 1300TBTR, is the version to accept the later wider Smart Car, It is in top mechanical condition, For ease of operation a motor mover is fitted, complete with its own battery and charger, Load straps included, an EC Certificate of Conformity gives you the...
£1,200.00
goneoff (+1 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Hopefully you can see these motorhome levelling ramps have had very little use the reason being shortly after buying our motorhome we had a E&P hydraulic self levelling system fitted. The storage bag has never been used and is still sealed in its bag. They are supposedly regarded as one of the...
£32.00
BillyKontiki (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
KS Energy 100 ah.Bluetooth 2 years old see kS. Energy web site for full specification. I bought this new from K.S Energy 2 year’s ago, and selling due to upgrading my lithium setup. It’s got a cable burn on the top due to an undersized cable overheating see photos. This is not through the casing...
£250.00
Crazy Grandad (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
2018 Honda 110 vision Mileage from new is 1484 Full Service History. Price includes top box, Disc Lock, Mammoth Security Chain with 2 bike covers. Towbar Scooter carrier with ramp,straps High Vi Board. Only done 54 miles this year owing to injuring my left shoulder hence while i am selling it.
£1,850.00
1 watching
PaulandChrissy (+31 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Whale electrical water pump socket cover replacement. The originals are extremely flimsy and fall off in double quick time. I have made a much more robust version in flexible TPU95a. It also has a little finger nail ridge to make it easier to remove and fit. TO FIT. Just unscrew your socket to...
£5.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Captain Yoghurtpot
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
“AS
Rhino Installs