Efoy 1600..jpg

For sale Efoy 1600, Currently on hold

Currently on hold
£1.00

Details

Efoy 1600 removed from our newly acquired van, no idea if it works dealer assured us it did, removed to make space for Lithiums, complete but no fuel cell container which comes with the fuel.
No idea what it's worth so open to offers, situated in Mayenne France but can get to UK
  • Efoy 1600..jpg
    Efoy 1600..jpg
    997.2 KB · Views: 2,881
  • Efoy 1600.jpg
    Efoy 1600.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 59

Latest questions

hi what year and milage was it removed from ? thanks
eurajohn
eurajohn
Hiya 2013 Dethleffs Esprit, 37024 Km
N
noni
THANKS
would you take£ 200 ill pay for postage to Teldord Tf1 1JF shropshire uk.
eurajohn
eurajohn
At the moment I have promised to hold it for someone, I'll let you know if they don't complete.
John
Malcolm Shambley
Malcolm Shambley
OK for that keep in touch still interested could get someone to pick it up from you if required
if you want to review the price
my email is Malcolm@llsn.co.uk
or 07850765965. I'm in spain for 2 weeks, but always available.

best regards malcolm
eurajohn
eurajohn
OK will do.

More in Motorhome Accessories

• On sale
MisterB (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Thule towbar mounted cycle carrier, complete inc 2 keys. This has never been assembled but is complete, I bought it intending to add a towbar but went for a wind up/down rear mounted bike rack.
£50.00
£50.00
Silverman (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Bought my 2018 Devon Aztec on a Citroen Relay last August. It came with brand new 15" tyres. I drove 250 miles home and changed to 16" alloys. So I have for sale 4 x Wheels with Hankook Vantra LT tyres fitted. Dated 0722 that have only driven 250 miles. Also 1 x wheel fitted with a 2017 tyre...
£60.00
Abgs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Jehnert Bluetooth Adaptor / Dongle - Standard Carthago fit. This is a bluetooth adaptor that plugs into the Jehnert V40 Amplifier or other models. The V40 is standard fit on a lot of the newer Carthago models. It allows you to stream music or radio from your phone to the habitation speakers...
£60.00
TerryReis (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Thule Van Ladder + Magnetic Fixing Kit. Brand New (No Box), bought to fix 4G Ariel to my roof but then I found another way and never used it. Free delivery to mainland UK. Any where else please contact for shipping price. Paid £400.0 for the 2 parts as new. Manufacturers details
£220.00
2 watching
Abgs (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Two pair of Phase XTC 10.2 speakers,. These were fitted in my Carthago as a straight swap for the original speakers. Much better quality! £50 for both pairs £30 for one pair Postage at cost. Manufactures blurb.... Despite its diminutive 4” dimensions, the In Phase XTC 10.2 speaker system...
£50.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
eurajohn
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Questions
Expires
Eco Tree,