IMG_0326.jpeg

For sale Ducato under engine sump cover

£30.00
Status
1 member is watching this classified ad

Details

Fiat Ducato under engine bay cover.

Fits x250 version 2011-2021.

I had this previously fitted to a MY 2019 van.

In perfect condition, just needs a set of fixings and installation is easy.

Protects sump and lower engine parts from road salt etc.

I understand Fiat install these, but many converters remove and dont replace.

Collection only from Coventry area.
  • IMG_0326.jpeg
    IMG_0326.jpeg
    574.9 KB · Views: 3,309
  • IMG_0325.jpeg
    IMG_0325.jpeg
    599.2 KB · Views: 38

More from enark

enark (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Brand new, unused 2.5m external shower hose. Happy to post at cost, if required. Buyer pays postage.
£30.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

BillyKontiki (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
KS Energy 100 ah.Bluetooth 2 years old see kS. Energy web site for full specification. I bought this new from K.S Energy 2 year’s ago, and selling due to upgrading my lithium setup. It’s got a cable burn on the top due to an undersized cable overheating see photos. This is not through the casing...
£250.00
Crazy Grandad (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
2018 Honda 110 vision Mileage from new is 1484 Full Service History. Price includes top box, Disc Lock, Mammoth Security Chain with 2 bike covers. Towbar Scooter carrier with ramp,straps High Vi Board. Only done 54 miles this year owing to injuring my left shoulder hence while i am selling it.
£1,850.00
PaulandChrissy (+31 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Whale electrical water pump socket cover replacement. The originals are extremely flimsy and fall off in double quick time. I have made a much more robust version in flexible TPU95a. It also has a little finger nail ridge to make it easier to remove and fit. TO FIT. Just unscrew your socket to...
£5.00
PaulandChrissy (+31 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Status TV antennas on the roof of your van suffer from water leaks seeping in through the rubber gland at the base of the extendable pole. This is largely due to its constant exposure to the elements and the sun. The rubber glad hardens and eventually allows water to seep through. This is...
£20.00
Silverman (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Full set, or singles.
£30.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
enark
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0