IMG_0025.jpeg

For sale Alko Steady legs for sale

Price reduction
£155.00
Status
3 members are watching this classified ad

Details

Alko steady legs for sale . Removed from my motorhome as I have had HPC leveling legs fitted . Good condition, complete with winder handle and all the fittings . Currently on eBay at £416,99 Bargain at £175.00 Collection from Reading .
  • IMG_0028.jpeg
    IMG_0028.jpeg
    517.9 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    626.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    965.1 KB · Views: 3,628
  • IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0056.jpeg
    IMG_0056.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    959.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    501.9 KB · Views: 59

Latest questions

Hi, were these on the Alko light chassis with the small light section aluminum rails at the rear?

Regards Andy
Hi. They could be just what I am looking for. Could you let me know the distance between the bolt centres, so I can check the holes in the chassis.

Many thanks

Rich
D
Drummerboy
Hi Rich
I'll measure them tomorrow.
Kind regards
Bob
D
Drummerboy
Hi Rich
I have placed the photos with a tape measure showing the bolts at 6cm's on the main advertisement as I can't attach photos on my reply to you for some strange reason . The legs are complete with all the fixings including Nyloc nuts . I may be able to look under my motorhome later to show you the position of them originally fitted to the Alko chassis if that helps . Where are you based ?
Kind Regards
Bob
Hi,
Not sure if these would replace a missing corner steady on my Hobby T500. (Have placed a wanted ad and posted re same with photos.) Can you advise? I am new to all this
D
Drummerboy
Ok happy travels
R
RoaminRich
Thank you so much for checking and providing the details. Sadly it will not fit my van - it does not have a Al-ko chassis, I was just hopeful.

Good luck with the sale
D
Drummerboy
OK Safe safe travels Rich

More from Drummerboy

For sale Heki Rooflight
Drummerboy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Heki Rooflight 40 x 40 Good condition Fully working flyscreen and blind ollection from Reading
£75.00
1 watching
Drummerboy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Rechargeable in excellent condition
£35.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

Silverman (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Full set, or singles.
£30.00
For sale 6kg gas cylinder
Jim and Louise (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
6 kg gas cylinder (feels about half full) collection only or maybe meet up if we are in your area at any point.
£20.00
Jim and Louise (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
400x400 roof vent/ fan removed from new van to install air conditioning all fully working with fixings that were removed with it postage at cost to buyer or free collection.
£60.00
MisterB (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Very simple Aldi flushing kit, consisting of 12v pump and pipework that I used to change our Alde fluid when we had a motorhome with Alde heating, it's simple to do, watch you tube videos .... Free to collect ..... The radiator fitting at the end fitted perfectly into the Alde connection!!
Free
Minxy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Vintage but brand new (I've just removed the cable ties holding it together!), however despite it being stored in it's plastic case cosmetically it's no longer perfect (it is quite old!) but all the cords etc are as new and the marks will not affect its use. Use indoors or outdoors Quick and...
£10.00
1 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
Drummerboy
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Watchers
Questions