00-vic.jpg

For sale 2 x Victron AGM 200Ah leisure batteries

£250.00

Details

I bought the batteries in July 2020 and paid £278.50 each for them (£557 total) - happy to provide receipts if required.

Victron rate the lifespan as 12 years so they’ve got a good 8 years left in them.

The Battery Guys currently list them at £475.75 each

https://www.thebatteryguys.co.uk/pr...-telecom-battery-12v-200ah-mate-bat412181164/

Select Solar have them at an improbable £637.63 each!!!
https://www.selectsolar.co.uk/prod/2159/12v-200ah-victron-telecom-agm-deep-cycle-battery

They’ve never been below 50% charge (or anywhere close to that) and were topped up from the solar on the old van until about three months ago. I decided to top them up from a charger at the weekend and they had barely lost anything.

Some light cosmetic scuffs on the plastic and some evidence of where I'd attached the temperature sensors from my CTEK charger near the terminals. Comes with cables to link them together if you want them.

I’m looking for £250 for the pair which I hope is a fair price.

Collection from Cambridge - or might be able to deliver or meet half way or something similar. I did look at postage costs but they'd be over £50 each and they'd need a pretty strong box building for them for transport which doesn't make it a practical option really.

Reason for selling is simply that I needed more power in the new van and opted for Lithium - so these are now surplus to requirements.

The pics:

01-batt.jpg

02-batt.jpg

03-spec.jpg

04-model.jpg

05-term.jpg

06-scuff.jpg

07-cables.jpg

If anyone wants to run load tests or other diagnostics then you're more than welcome to. Just bring your testing equipment with you as I'd be happier to know that you're completely satisfied before taking them away.

The carrying straps are removable and these batteries can be laid flat or on their sides and don't need ventilation.

Please ask if you have any other questions.
  • 00-vic.jpg
    00-vic.jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 2,331

CB1

More in General Classified

Dorset Diver (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Questions
This Hypercamp Kitchen is a handy kitchen tent / store. This additional tent is made entirely of weather-resistant PVC and is therefore suitable for standing for a longer period of time. The Kitchen has a canopy with permanent ventilation points underneath. The windows can be completely covered...
£150.00
1 watching
Dickyb (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
2018 R1200gs TE Second owner from new Owned since 13/09/19 Mot till 13 August 2025 Next service due 09/08/25 Miles 23880 Full service history Runs lovely, Selling due to knee problems Spec Gearshift assist pro ESA suspension ABS Hill hold Led headlights Satnav preparation Cruise control Heated...
£8,750.00
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Comfy chair folds and can be stored in its own bag
£15.00
For sale Table
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Table 80cm long x 60cm wide and height ranges from 50.5cm to 68.5cm.
£20.00
For sale Folding table
Traymarchie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Foldong table 60cm wide x 90cm long 79 cm high, has some marks on it from storage
£15.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
fishplug
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
General Classified
Views
Expires
“AS
“Funster