1. Untitled Document

Xmas time

Discussion in 'MOTORHOME CHAT' started by champers, Nov 18, 2012.

1. champers

champers Funster - Life Member

Just wondering if there is anything happening at a site for Xmas including xmas fare / festivities... as we have never been away for xmas before but would appreciate any suggestions

Kath n John x
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

If you fancy a drive down to ours, you can have xmas with us if nothing else it will be different xxxxx
    1 person likes this.
  3. champers

Thankyou Gail and family very generous will be in touch if so xx
  4. Parcverger

Parcverger Funster - Campsite Owner

And if you fancy France, you can come and have "champers" or bucks fizz with us and our other guests on Christmas morning, and a beer and bbq lunch on New Years Day.
    Oh, the choices you have!!!:Rofl1:
    Bob
    www.parcverger.com
    1 person likes this.
  5. duffie

duffie Funster

were off to kelso
    weve never been away in the uk in our motorhome at xmas so we will see how it goes looks like there is plenty going on
    3 people like this.
  6. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

Hi , We have been twice to the new forest (setthorns forestry site) always very busy , but no atmospere ,nothing organised, a few m/h's and caravans put up a few lights but they dont seem to be very socialable ,even to say good morning seems an effort. They seem to come in small groups and keep there selves very much to there selves. Either that or I will half to change my deoderant , perhaps its just me!!! We also went with a few friends on the island at a commercial site again not many very socialable except one little family with a couple of small kids who came along to us and offered us mulled wine etc , very nice jesture. Terry:sin:
    1 person likes this.
  7. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

I can remember when if folk went away in their van for xmas it was to get away from all the hype etc, vans didnt get decorated because the folk didnt do christmas, now a days some of the vans rival some houses in the over the top xmas lights and garden statue decs competition.

bah humbug time again
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. champers

Ideally we were hoping a few funsters were meeting up for xmas day on the way to haggers bash, with somewhere nearby serving the xmas dinner on the day and still something interesting to visit nearby :BigGrin: