LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Just wondering if there is anything happening at a site for Xmas including xmas fare / festivities... as we have never been away for xmas before but would appreciate any suggestions

Kath n John x

Last edited:

Twos company

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 25, 2008
Boroughbridge
Funster No
MH
VW transporter
Exp
25+
were off to kelso
weve never been away in the uk in our motorhome at xmas so we will see how it goes looks like there is plenty going on

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , We have been twice to the new forest (setthorns forestry site) always very busy , but no atmospere ,nothing organised, a few m/h's and caravans put up a few lights but they dont seem to be very socialable ,even to say good morning seems an effort. They seem to come in small groups and keep there selves very much to there selves. Either that or I will half to change my deoderant , perhaps its just me!!! We also went with a few friends on the island at a commercial site again not many very socialable except one little family with a couple of small kids who came along to us and offered us mulled wine etc , very nice jesture. Terry:sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
I can remember when if folk went away in their van for xmas it was to get away from all the hype etc, vans didnt get decorated because the folk didnt do christmas, now a days some of the vans rival some houses in the over the top xmas lights and garden statue decs competition.

bah humbug time again

Last edited:
OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Ideally we were hoping a few funsters were meeting up for xmas day on the way to haggers bash, with somewhere nearby serving the xmas dinner on the day and still something interesting to visit nearby ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back