Which are the best Home Routers, which take a sim card? (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Going on the back of this thread...........

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...here-a-viable-alternative.271493/post-5265332

..........can anyone recommend a decent home router, which takes a sim card, and produces excellent results?

This one was recommended by donkey Geoff, but I would be interested in others of the same or better quality please.

There is no 5G available, nor planned for our area.

I need to try and sort it out before 6th October. :whatthe:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...here-a-viable-alternative.271493/post-5265332

..........can anyone recommend a decent home router, which takes a sim card, and produces excellent results?

This one was recommended by donkey Geoff, but I would be interested in others of the same or better quality please.

Cheers,

Hi Jock, when we had issues with openreach at home we ran for weeks off mifis with no real problems.

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi

I have a spare, you are welcome to borrow it for a week to see how it performs.

Geoff
That is extremely generous of you thanks Geoff. I might be able to drive out your way to collect if possible, but will contact you via PM shortly. (y)
Hi Jock, when we had issues with openreach at home we ran for weeks off mifis with no real problems.
Thanks Jon. That is good to know. :)

Just had a tense phone conversation with BT a few moments ago, with them making out that the problem is the area I am in, and they wouldn't have it that this morning alone, sees me getting better results with my Cat 6 ZTE MiFi, than we've ever had with BT. :doh:

Cheers,

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging

Cheers,
Those are pretty good for the price I tried one, bought it from Amazon but had to return it, 'er indoors wouldn't let me get rid of the landline.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back