Website SEO companies any recommendations (1 Viewer)

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
I have a couple of websites I need help with.

I did use Ad People , but they have doubled their prices. So off with their heads !.

Any suggestions please ?
Are they ecommerce? What work do you need.
Lots of it is common sense and all about quality relevant content.
I have a good company I use for the ga4 and analytic optimisation side for merchant centre and ads, but no one.knows your business like you and I find organics is best done by those inside the company with some base seo knowledge.

Our site(s) rank very well organically hovering top 1,2,3 for the main pages on my main site it takes time but works.
,But the ads I farm out . They have brought my CPC down a third and click CTR has done well because of it.
More and more now are being brought through GA or things like crowdshopper.
Pm if you'd rather

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Are they ecommerce? What work do you need.
Lots of it is common sense and all about quality relevant content.
I have a good company I use for the ga4 and analytic optimisation side for merchant centre and ads, but no one.knows your business like you and I find organics is best done by those inside the company with some base seo knowledge.

Our site(s) rank very well organically hovering top 1,2,3 for the main pages on my main site it takes time but works.
,But the ads I farm out . They have brought my CPC down a third and click CTR has done well because of it.
More and more now are being brought through GA or things like crowdshopper.
Pm if you'd rather
Thanks,

One is for holiday rentals. The other is service based . But no e-commerce at the moment

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks,

One is for holiday rentals. The other is service based . But no e-commerce at the moment
Paramount digital in St Helens did/do ok for me, they know their stuff on adwords and send analytics reports each week/month so you can see any improvements.

I always insist on my own access so I can see on my phone and trust them now so leave them too it.

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Paramount digital in St Helens did/do ok for me, they know their stuff on adwords and send analytics reports each week/month so you can see any improvements.

I always insist on my own access so I can see on my phone and trust them now so leave them too it.
I will give them a call

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp

thanks for the info, It did not work out for us.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have a couple of websites I need help with.

I did use Ad People , but they have doubled their prices. So off with their heads !.

Any suggestions please ?

I work on SEO every day. Most of the services you buy are snake oil based. Let me know here or by DM what the sites are about and I'm sure iIll be able to help.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back