Truma Combi D6 E error code E563H (2 Viewers)

Oct 26, 2021
Funster No
MH
Haven’t found it yet
Using our heater for the first time on our trip from home in France to Banyoles in our Hymer Free S 600. Both heating and hot water worked perfectly on the FUEL setting for the first two nights when we had no hook up. When we got on hook up and tried the ELEC 2 power source setting with the BOOST option we got error code E563H. There is no information in the manual and can't find anything on the internet for this error, so we are not sure of the cause.We turned it off and on again an hour later and the error went away, but flashed up again tonight using the ELEC 1 option. Anyone else had this error and can tell us the cause and a possible remedy?

Nov 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Wildax Aurora
Did you get an answer for this. We are currently experiencing the same error and can't get it working with any setting. We have the D4E

OP
OP
La Geneste
Oct 26, 2021
Funster No
MH
Haven’t found it yet
Did you get an answer for this. We are currently experiencing the same error and can't get it working with any setting. We have the D4E
No answers yet I'm afraid. In the meantime I did a factory reset to see if it would clear the error and then last night I started up the heating with the hot water off expecting to get the same error but it actually fired up successfully. We are back home now so tomorrow I am going to try the hot water again.

• Nice One!
Reactions: f6c
Nov 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Wildax Aurora
I found a video on YouTube about pressing the reset button on the boiler itself and that has worked. I may ring truma tomorrow to see what that error code is trying to communicate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Wildax Aurora
Ok spoke to Truma. They seem to think this error will keep happening and the error indicates an issue with the Combustion Air Motor. They advise getting the van back to the dealers so it can be replaced under warranty.

OP
OP
La Geneste
Oct 26, 2021
Funster No
MH
Haven’t found it yet
Hi there, thanks very much for this, bizarrely the email notification of your post came in a few minutes ago as I was actually speaking to a very helpful advisor at Truma on the number you gave me earlier, who also mentioned the possibility of a problem with the printed circuit board, either way it sounds like it's a warranty replacement issue so my next call is going to be with the dealership here in France. Many thanks again. Best wishes.

Jul 14, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Our 1st Motorhome
I found the Truma support team to be very helpful and were able to translate the error message we had at the time.

However, when I asked why they didn't publish the full list of error codes on their website (perhaps even with a suggestion on how best to remedy), the lady just said that there were too many!!

Surely on their website they could find space for a comprehensive list, which would be very helpful to their customers, especially when the Customer Support hotline was closed?

Nov 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Wildax Aurora
Spoken to the dealers. Its their problem now. Luckily live only 20 minutes away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 5, 2023
Funster No
MH
Winner87
I have the same error too. The normal procedure is to replace the motherboard and/or the combustion air motor. But it often doesn't help. My motherboard had already been changed twice due to another error and replacing the combustion air motor didn't help either. There's actuely no repair solution for this at the moment, but they are working hard to solve the problem and they think they'll have a solution soon. The problem probably only occurs when the heating is on level 1 with 1 kW, i.e. to maintain the temperature, then the fan regulates the speed so low that a problem occurs. I was told that you can acknowledge the error and continue using the heater until next time...

Dec 5, 2023
Funster No
MH
Winner87
I'm currently thinking about how to prevent the heating from going to level 1. The technician said that when you make hot water, the heating is always on. 2. But probably only until the water temperature is reached?! Maybe you could also leave a window open so that the heating has to run permanently at at least level 2. Of course, this is only an emergency solution if, like us, you absolutely need the car during the holidays. Or does anyone have another idea how to avoid stage 1?

OP
OP
La Geneste
Oct 26, 2021
Funster No
MH
Haven’t found it yet
We took our van to our local Truma partner here in France on Wed, he did the diagnostic check and confirmed the E563H error. He has ordered a replacement PCB, if it doesn't arrive in time to be fitted before our next trip over Christmas we will still go as planned and (hopefully) keep warm by running the heating on the Fuel setting.

oldman

Free Member
Mar 30, 2024
Funster No
MH
Knaus 640 MEG 4x4
Same problem here.

Question to "La Geneste":
Did it work on fuel only?
What was the final solution to get rid of the problem?

Jul 24, 2023
Funster No
MH
RPMOTORHOMES Rebel
Exp
New to van life
Not shure it helps you get your boiler going but I looked up the code for you on Truma’s service “portal” here is what it says for the error:
IMG_2737.png

IMG_2738.png

oldman

Free Member
Mar 30, 2024
Funster No
MH
Knaus 640 MEG 4x4
Good morning matbic!
Thank you very much - this will help me to communicate with my dealer tomorrow.
Regards, oldman

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
I found the Truma support team to be very helpful and were able to translate the error message we had at the time.

However, when I asked why they didn't publish the full list of error codes on their website (perhaps even with a suggestion on how best to remedy), the lady just said that there were too many!!

Surely on their website they could find space for a comprehensive list, which would be very helpful to their customers, especially when the Customer Support hotline was closed?

There is a pretty comprehensive list here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back