Tiekom sim not working today? (1 Viewer)

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Anyone else having problems today? First time in 4 months that there is no connection, plenty of signal so that’s not the issue, just doesn’t connect, other sims working fine

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Anyone else having problems today? First time in 4 months that there is no connection, plenty of signal so that’s not the issue, just doesn’t connect, other sims working fine

I’m assuming you’ve cycled the power on your router and obvious things like that?

Assuming yes, ping Camino, she will help!

OP
OP
Dutch 68
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I’m assuming you’ve cycled the power on your router and obvious things like that?

Assuming yes, ping Camino, she will help!
Yes thanks, tried all the usual, to no avail, I was just interested if it was just me, we have been very happy with it so far, first time it is giving up. Worked fine until yesterday evening…..

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Yes thanks, tried all the usual, to no avail, I was just interested if it was just me, we have been very happy with it so far, first time it is giving up. Worked fine until yesterday evening…..

Depending where you are, it could be local Vodafone infrastructure issues? May not be anything to do with Tiekom… they will advise either way! 👍🏻

PS: have you paid your bill? 🤪

OP
OP
Dutch 68
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Depending where you are, it could be local Vodafone infrastructure issues? May not be anything to do with Tiekom… they will advise either way! 👍🏻

PS: have you paid your bill? 🤪
You would think if it was a billing issue that they notify you lol😇

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dutch 68
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Did you work out the problem okay Dutch 68?
We did in the end , thank you, it was a billing issue, but instead of contacting me they just stopped the service, Camino swiftly sorted it after I contacted her, I was 3 days without service because the issue run over the weekend. But all sorted now, all is good👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back