dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
did you watch little England on channel 4 8pm last night ,next weeks program will show the camp site we stopped at this year in September .john and kath are a very friendly couple ,if you want a quite camp site with lots to do in area then have a look at there web site :thumb: http://www.etangdesgarennes.fr/home_en.html

quarryjmiller

Free Member
Aug 13, 2012
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2006
did you watch little England on channel 4 8pm last night ,next weeks program will show the camp site we stopped at this year in September .john and kath are a very friendly couple ,if you want a quite camp site with lots to do in area then have a look at there web site :thumb: http://www.etangdesgarennes.fr/home_en.html

Funny old world, I just spent ages looking for this site online, found it and then came on here to tell everybody about it and there it is, looks as though they are going to get some grief from ACSI in next weeks episode judging by the trailer I have just watched.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
It was on tonight, most interesting, mind you the dark side have a post about it and all they do is slag it off, typical.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dshague

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
email john the owner for advice .there was a very big car and caravan on site lots of different size pitches .

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Is this the location for the next meet, then? :Smile:
Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
as i am looking for sites for next year, it could be a maybe.as i hope to go south........................Del:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back