The world is our lobster (1 Viewer)

Soulderner

Free Member
Apr 12, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Thanks for the fine welcome Jim, and look forward to even more tips and learning to make the land yacht as user friendly as possible.
We have had our van for nearly three years and all five of us made it to south Germany year one, and south France year two. quiet trip to Brittany this year, as well as the UK weekends away.
We did accidentally join CAMC but do not really use it, as three small children precludes a few of the sites, fair enough and not a problem, i would not want to be camped next to me !!
Found this site as looking for sat nav solution, as many others, big fan of Waze, UK and Europe, but also keep an eye on height and weight restrictions, as van is 4 tons and 3.3 M tall. Using I phone at the moment but thinking about using one of the spare tablets. Issue I have is with reverse camera screen, and music phone, I am running short of room for another dash mounted tablet !!. First world problem !!
Engineer, married, three children under 12, too old to have three children under 12, !!!

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Welcome!

We did accidentally join CAMC but do not really use it, as three small children precludes a few of the sites,

Is that to say that they limit use of the sites to families with two children max?
(I think I've seen some pitches where the occupants had three dogs :unsure: ).

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome and it's nice to have some youngsters around. We are not all Victor Meldrew's not wanting kids about. :LOL:

Our rallies always had a lot of children, but as we have aged so have the kids. A few are even parents themselves and attending with original Funsters grandchildren! The Swaffham Shindig is one such rally where the organiser John Jaws brings his 5000 children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I might have slightly exaggerated there. :rofl:

However you cannot join rallies and meets until you are a subscriber. It will be one of the best £20 you ever spend.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back