• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Suzuki SV 650S 2002 (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
18 k miles only.
Will come with a full mot on purchase
Metallic Blue paintwork and excellent condition for 18 years of age!
Comes with Top Box and Bike stands
New tyres on and barely done any mileage since fitted
Always maintained regardless of miles done or days of use! By that...it has not done many but still serviced regardless.
There is also a Tank leather protector on it as in the pictures.
My son has now got a Harley so this is just gathering dust in my garage! I jest...I look after it and keep it polished and tidy for him.
There is anew battery fitted also a Race Can Exhaust system
Realistically...ready to go once mot is sorted.

Priced to sell at £1250 ovno...it seriously is worth it. Give us a Pm if any one interested

Regards Kev
IMG_20200602_154419.jpg
IMG_20200602_155346.jpg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I see that you never ever got confident enough to remove the 'stabilisers'! :LOL:

Jun 17, 2019
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
One a newbie
Just sold an old mountain bike and been looking for middleweight single/twin to potter/commute but love the naked one don’t know if it’s a case of removing fairing only but imagine it would a lot more work with new bars and headlight 🤔

OP
OP
Kev and Carolyn
Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Purely basing it on what it is..the front fairing does come off quite easily and then could be stored for later use if you wished. The head lights would need to have brackets for support..but nothing a bit of tinkering could not do? Hey ...you have the time I'm sure .

Kev ;) (y)

OP
OP
Kev and Carolyn
Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
That's a lotta bike for the money. 👍
Yes similar with more miles on both Auto trader and eBay at £2500 plus. My son now has his Harley so this sits in my garage and gets polished and tinkered with. I run it around the village just to keep it lubed and moving , but thats all. Shame really.

I am just too 'Young" for it! ...................(I wish!!):rolleyes:

Regards Kev :giggle:(y)

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Just sold an old mountain bike and been looking for middleweight single/twin to potter/commute but love the naked one don’t know if it’s a case of removing fairing only but imagine it would a lot more work with new bars and headlight 🤔
New bars, peice of cake, headlight, easy too. Go for it man, you only live once.
Edit: headlamp and brackets on eBay £100

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
This may help.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
I
Yes similar with more miles on both Auto trader and eBay at £2500 plus. My son now has his Harley so this sits in my garage and gets polished and tinkered with. I run it around the village just to keep it lubed and moving , but thats all. Shame really.

I am just too 'Young" for it! ...................(I wish!!):rolleyes:

Regards Kev :giggle:(y)
if i could recoup every penny I’d spent on Harleys and parts and clothing I reckon I could afford a nearly new Concorde or N&B top of range. Maybe I need to offload some, t shirts (approx 120) jackets And leather trousers!!
Tell him he will never have any spare money😂😂😂😂

Ady

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back