Supremecoat Limited Ceramic Coating review (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
Andrea has just bought a new car so off to Supremecoat to book it in for yhe full works.
We did get an extra payment on the trade in on the car she traded in due to it having the ceramic coating and the guarantee being transferable to the new owner. Something to concider and take into account against the cost of the initial work.

Dec 27, 2021
Edge of the Peak
Funster No
MH
Carthago CL138
Exp
Recently returned, first time A-classer
Many thanks, that's useful to know. They're coming to talk to our bike group next week, so it'll be good to talk in person re MH too.

May 26, 2023
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Swift c404
Exp
Just done 8 weeks in Spain, some very dusty sites along tge Mediterranean, and am convinced the van us cleaner than my previous non coated van. Also it cleaned off really easy at the commercial car jet wash and dried great with a microfibre mop head.
Thought your van looked brilliant. Thanks for the feedback on the coating

OP
OP
royandsharont
May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
Update on the upholstery carpet protection. This last trip away I spilt a glass of red wine over the dinette seat, back and carpet. What a panic! I cleaned it immediately using water and dome carpet cleaner we carry and was amazed it ALL came out. I couldn’t believe it but have no previous experience of such a mishap. I think the protection must have had a big part to play.

Van came back after 7 weeks touring France looking really good too.

Apr 13, 2023
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
ADRIA MATRIX 600SL
Exp
1st timer since Jan 2023
Update on the upholstery carpet protection. This last trip away I spilt a glass of red wine over the dinette seat, back and carpet. What a panic! I cleaned it immediately using water and dome carpet cleaner we carry and was amazed it ALL came out. I couldn’t believe it but have no previous experience of such a mishap. I think the protection must have had a big part to play.

Van came back after 7 weeks touring France looking really good too.
I was unfortunate to have the same experience as you Roy, full glass of red wine 🍷 all over the seat and carpet 🙈
But all came out with a quick squirt of my G101 and a good rub with my thick micro fiber cloth. I've never had any protection added, so I think Adria must have scotch guarded all the upholstery at the factory !

Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
Just had Andreas new motor done at Supremecoat, Dronfield .
Again, they have made a great job of it , inside and out .
Screenshot_20231109_151842_WhatsApp.jpg

Jul 22, 2020
Newent, UK
Funster No
MH
Etrusco T6900
Exp
changing a load of things again
brilliant stuff, did mine when i bought it. so much easier to clean now. didn't think to do the wheels, mmmm next job this week me thinks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back