Spain - Good Fuel Price Website (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Here's a link to a really good up-to-date fuel price website for Spain. The first box is for your start point, second for your destination. The third is fuel.

The link shows an example of a journey we drove a short while ago but in reverse, and it was very accurate. I believe no more than 2 or 3 days old at most.

I like the logical format and how you can easily view at which part of your journey you should refuel. Also there are a few surprises as to which fuel or type of fuel station is the cheapest.

Know there are many on their way to Spain this winter, hope it helps.

Link Removed

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Here's a link to a really good up-to-date fuel price website for Spain. The first box is for your start point, second for your destination. The third is fuel.

The link shows an example of a journey we drove a short while ago but in reverse, and it was very accurate. I believe no more than 2 or 3 days old at most.

I like the logical format and how you can easily view at which part of your journey you should refuel. Also there are a few surprises as to which fuel or type of fuel station is the cheapest.

Know there are many on their way to Spain this winter, hope it helps.

Link Removed

Sounds good and don't want to knock it, but I see a problem, just a hundred mts from my house (in Spain) is a Repsol garage and in the last few days the diesel price (that's all I look at) has gone up and down by up to 5 cents a litre, yesterday 136 today 140 and it can - and does- change almost every day.

That has happened over the last 6 months and more, so just plan that into you calculations.
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
A great site.:Smile:
We have usually fill up at Eroski in Jaca or Huesca when we come over the mountain but this site show some much cheaper petrol stations along the way!:thumb:

missbusybusy

Free Member
Nov 27, 2011
Northampton
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
newbie again
Great site with the difference over 20cents per ltr for a few extra miles it will all help, thanks :Smile:

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Sounds good and don't want to knock it, but I see a problem, just a hundred mts from my house (in Spain) is a Repsol garage and [HI]in the last few days the diesel price (that's all I look at) has gone up and down by up to 5 cents a litre[/HI], yesterday 136 today 140 and it can - and does- change almost every day.

That has happened over the last 6 months and more, so just plan that into you calculations.
:thumb:

It's a good point Billy.

Guess that as fuel prices move so fast in Spain that just 2 or 3 days can make a big difference. For our trip we were lucky as most of the prices we saw were about as posted.

I guess it's true worth is as a comparison site. If one fuel station puts up the price by 5 cents then they all do, so probably historically the cheapest is still the cheapest and dearest the dearest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back