1. Untitled Document

Spain - Good Fuel Price Website

Discussion in 'CONTINENTAL TOURING' started by veevee, Dec 4, 2012.

1. veevee

veevee Funster

Here's a link to a really good up-to-date fuel price website for Spain. The first box is for your start point, second for your destination. The third is fuel.

The link shows an example of a journey we drove a short while ago but in reverse, and it was very accurate. I believe no more than 2 or 3 days old at most.

I like the logical format and how you can easily view at which part of your journey you should refuel. Also there are a few surprises as to which fuel or type of fuel station is the cheapest.

Know there are many on their way to Spain this winter, hope it helps.

http://gas.encooche.com/handlers.cf...a segovia&tcomb=5&event=gasolinera.buscarRuta

3 people like this.
  2. veevee

veevee Funster

Bump.

Just for the evening readers
  3. Billy23

Billy23 Funster

Sounds good and don't want to knock it, but I see a problem, just a hundred mts from my house (in Spain) is a Repsol garage and in the last few days the diesel price (that's all I look at) has gone up and down by up to 5 cents a litre, yesterday 136 today 140 and it can - and does- change almost every day.

That has happened over the last 6 months and more, so just plan that into you calculations.
    :thumb:
  4. ojibway

ojibway Funster

A great site.:Smile:
    We have usually fill up at Eroski in Jaca or Huesca when we come over the mountain but this site show some much cheaper petrol stations along the way!:thumb:
  5. missbusybusy

missbusybusy Funster

Great site with the difference over 20cents per ltr for a few extra miles it will all help, thanks :Smile:
  6. veevee

veevee Funster

It's a good point Billy.

Guess that as fuel prices move so fast in Spain that just 2 or 3 days can make a big difference. For our trip we were lucky as most of the prices we saw were about as posted.

I guess it's true worth is as a comparison site. If one fuel station puts up the price by 5 cents then they all do, so probably historically the cheapest is still the cheapest and dearest the dearest.