1. Untitled Document

Snooper Ventura S8000..S8500

Discussion in 'MOTORHOME ACCESSORIES' started by mentaliss, Dec 9, 2012.

1. mentaliss

mentaliss Funster

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has purchased the above product and since found the 'navigation' volume level's are not satisfactory.
  2. Phill D

Phill D Funster

Not sure this helps... but i bought an s 2500 and complained about a gps problem and low volume. When i called snooper direct they admitted that they have had a number of complaints about low volumes.
    Changed mine for the s5000, which is an s 7000 without the tv. Its been great.

Dont know where you bought it from but i ended up talking to customer services at Performance Products, who are the main importer and they were really helpfulland got me sorted.
    Snooper direct is a franchise company ( which is kind of misleading as i though i was buying from snooper ! Not so ). I,d mail them and i,m sure they will sort it for you.:thumb:
  3. mentaliss

mentaliss Funster

performance products supplied the S8500 via one of their retailers to replace the S8000 but in fact both units do not sustain a level of navigation audio that can be heard when the MH is travelling at 50mph..:Sad:.I have however got over the problem myself but at a further cost to me which is a shame as the product in my opinion is one of the best out there