my sargent psu 2007 (ec200) seems to have give up the ghoast The motor home went in for its habitat service yesterday, every thing was working prior to it going in. We went away last night and when I put the rear cabin lights on they were dim (tubes) I checked the battery state down to 8 volts? (the front lights had been on for a while and the pump had been run so there had been drain on the batteries) I changed over to the cab battery all ok, 12.5 volts and power working ok at all the lights, I checked the power to the psu all ok, the psu fuse was ok but I changed it anyway (I noticed the psu fan was not running and its normally noisy) The battery fuses were ok, the fuse that feeds the batteries under the bonnet had blown so I replaced that, but there was still no output from the psu (still no fan), I also swopped the fride relay with battery relay just in case but no differance. So at this point I decided to pack up and go home, the voltage on habitat batteries was below 8 volts now. After 20 miles drive home, the habitat batteries were over 13volts so charging from the alternator is ok. I took out the batteries, took out both fuses replacing them one at a time individually they both showed 13volts. I took out both fuses again and switched on the psu there was no 12volt power, so I conclude the mains charger is not working! I removed the psu (which is sealed so no poking around inside, I made sure all the connectors were fitted on tight). I seems 1st call Monday will be to sergeant, and second to the service people, but anybody have ANY thoughts on all this!