Pop it sim for EU (1 Viewer)

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Just been on the Matt G at Popit, he confirmed that for £25 for 100gb valid for one month you can use it in our mifi and the whole 100 gb can be used whilst in the EU, activate before leaving the UK and just renew on a monthly basis cance l when no longer required or for £1 per. Month keep it so you can just go back to 100 gb when you next need it. Sims are posted out via Royal Mail so should take three to four days to arrive. They only post to UK addresses.

OP
OP
B
Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Should add that it renews on a monthly basis until you either hibernate(£1 per month) or cancel

May 5, 2022
Kidsgrove, North Staffordshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B778 PL
Exp
Since 1992
Thinking of changing my Vodafone £40+ pm 100gb sim for one of these.
How is the network coverage in Europe? I mainly need it to work in France, Italy and Greece.
Hello.
We both have Popit Sims and have not had any issues with coverage. However we do not rely on the data all the time as we have WiFi on our site. Orange have good coverage all over Spain but not sure about 5g as we only have 4g handsets.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Maybe I’ll get one before we head off in the middle of April and not cancel my Vodafone contract yet, just in cases. Then if it’s ok cancel Voda when we get back.
Make sure you start using it in uk before you travel to eu, I’ve read mention of 2 weeks use before travelling.
I don’t know if it’s true just what I think I’ve read.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back