1. MotorhomeFun The best Motorhome Club in the World

Register to remove adverts Register Here

Welcome to Motorhome Fun

MotorhomeFun is a large community of motorhome and touring enthusiasts. Our website is the busiest of its kind. It serves as a meeting place for thousands of members who share their knowledge of motorhomes and travel, as well as arrange rallies in the UK, Europe and beyond.

It's easy to join us and takes just a minute

Outside Locker Catches

Discussion in 'Bessacarr' started by Supertractorman, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Supertractorman

Supertractorman

Has anybody else had a problem with the catches that hold lockers open. On my rear locker the open slots appear to have gone brittle and won't hold the flat clip peice in place all of the time. Is there an easy fix or a better replacement that can be obtained, as I have had my head banged a couple of times with them falling down.:Doh:

David
  2. ingram

ingram Read Only Funster

I assume these are similar to the type sometimes used to hold habitation doors open; a slotted 'female' with a male 'blade' that fits into it: I have seen comment that there is a type similar which is made of a slightly flexible material and can be used as a replacement: sorry i don't recal where i saw it or where they are obtainable but if you don't get a direct answer here you could try 'googling for it.

Harvey
  3. Sundowners

Sundowners Funster

ask Linda at stateside tuning, they are used on US RVs so she may well stock them
    Nigel
  4. dazzer

dazzer

Linda (lindyc) at stateside does keep them in stock :thumb: