1. Untitled Document

Opinions please

Discussion in 'TECH/MECH GENERAL' started by jay, Jan 27, 2013.

1. jay

jay Funster

2. steveclecy

steveclecy Funster

Seems heavy load for just one axle to carry. But no experience of these things so may well be wrong.

Steve
  3. jay

jay Funster

The weight on most axles is over a ton? isn't it.
  4. Snitrats

Snitrats Funster

I think the car is worth about £700-£750 .to buy a new branded trailer between £1400 - £1800, how ever this is not a branded trailer so about £750, so all in all in my humble opinion not to bad a deal, better still if you can bid it for less:Smile:
  5. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

He himself is clearly not happy with the unit for one reason or another, he appears to have a branded trailer along side, also a towing dolly is in one shot,
    The trailer for sale is limited to very small cars and racing minis etc, as such my valuation on the trailer would be around £400, the car on it around £600 or less Its seems cute, and a solution to a problem, but I feel you could do better buying a branded trailer (club class) second hand for £1000 and you would have a much better choice of car that would fit on it,
    Also the option to change car without the need for another trailer
    So over all not a value for money solution although I except the trailer may have cost upward of a grand to build from new
    Geo
  6. hdvrod

hdvrod Funster

I agree with previous post.
  7. jay

jay Funster

OK, I was thinking about £800-£1000. Just good to get a few different views, Thanks.
  8. canopus

canopus Funster

It looks a home made jobbie to me. Plus its in Stonehaven which is the back of beyond :Rofl1: Give it a wide birth - I would :thumb: