No spill dog water bowl (1 Viewer)

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
Can anyone recommend a no spill type dog water bowl ? Yoshi has a water dispenser type one at home but I could do with something less easy for him to spill when we go away in the van. He paddles in normal bowls!

OP
OP
Zoobec

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
thanks everyone, the road refresher looks great 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We have this type, they don't even spill when you kick them over (assuming they're not full to the brim!).

Broken Link Removed

Alternative:

OP
OP
Zoobec

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
Just wanted to update this. I ordered the road refresher and gave it him to use at home in case he needed to adjust to it. He seems to like it and uses it in preference to his other water dispenser bowl! So I’m very happy I got it for him, and it does save a lot of spillages!

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Just wanted to update this. I ordered the road refresher and gave it him to use at home in case he needed to adjust to it. He seems to like it and uses it in preference to his other water dispenser bowl! So I’m very happy I got it for him, and it does save a lot of spillages!
Might try it myself, I seem to be spilling rather a lot of my lubrication this evening.:ROFLMAO:

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
We have the RoadRefresher too and take it away with us in the van and it does the job perfectly.
Dougal the pointer is still staying with us at the moment and has cottoned on to when the water level is a bit low that the plastic insert can be pressed down with a paw to access more water !
The non spill attribute is wasted on him though, once he's had a big slurp, the water drips off his chops and beard and goes everywhere !

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
We have one of these & leave it in the van
<Broken link removed>

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We have a stainless steel version which seems fine although doesnt hold a lot for two largish dogs. We have a bigger one we put outside when pitched, but being one with a rim gets tipped over frequently.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back