Sep 22, 2011
Out and about
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
June 2012
HiFolks,

As i paid my subs last july, i thought it might be time to come on here and say "hello".

I started my motorhome life last June, having been a canvas camper for more years than i care to remember! My dream for a long time was to retire at 60, buy motorhome, and hit the road, i shall be 60 June this year.

However events overtook my dream and I lost my job in 2011, all was doom and gloom for 6 months until situation was resolved. It resulted in me not needing to find another job.

I purchased an old converted ex prison lorry its a 7500kg Iveco 75e15, and have basically been bimbling about in it since June 2012. The truck had been converted as motox transporter so i had some work to do! It was cheap as chips and gave me the opportunity to see if i liked the life syle, and guess what? I LOVE IT.

Anyway enough waffling, look forward to maybe being able to contribute to the forum.:Smile:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Newbie, sort of !

welcome to the funsters

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hello and welcome Bluemerli to the site, look forward to your posts and enjoy being a member, I am sure you will not only learn a lot here but maybe able to help other members with your information. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I purchased an old converted ex prison lorry its a 7500kg Iveco 75e15, and have basically been [HI]bimbling[/HI] about in it since June 2012.

Hi Blue and welcome to the Fun. :welcome:

Hadn't heard the term 'bimbling' before ..... but I googled it ..... and I like it! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

Bluemerle

Free Member
Sep 22, 2011
Out and about
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
June 2012
Hi Blue and welcome to the Fun. :welcome:

Hadn't heard the term 'bimbling' before ..... but I googled it ..... and I like it! ::bigsmile:

Hi Maz, its a great word isnt it, pretty much sums up my liife at the moment, and i love it::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back