Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
Afternoon,

I am looking to buy a low power LED TV, I have seen this one which appears to have everything I would need

Does anyone have or know of a better one?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The tv on Amazon from 12volt TV Outlet doesn't specify make, guarantee or aftersales so might be worth checking small print with them as have seen chat on here about being supplied a German make that would have to go back to Germany for repair if faulty in warranty period. Think that was Cello/Enox though so may not be the same.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
CJB

CJB

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
Wombles,

Thanks for your reply, the Finlux TV spec says it is not wall mountable. I contacted Finlux via on-line chat and they confirmed this. I need to wallmount the TV.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I bought a smaller Ferguson TV with DVD player for the motorhome. £100. Worked perfectly for last 2 years. It works on 12v and can be wall mounted.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Wombles,

Thanks for your reply, the Finlux TV spec says it is not wall mountable. I contacted Finlux via on-line chat and they confirmed this. I need to wallmount the TV.
That's strange - just looked at their spec online & does say not wall mountable for 19"! However the 22" is
  • Wall Mountable VESA StandardM4 75 X 75
which is the one that we have & we've added a quick release fitting so it can be easily removed for travelling: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_t...plus+quick+release+bracket&_sacat=0&_from=R40
We didn't think we could fit a 22" in our compact motorhome but the 22" is only slightly bigger than the 19" as nearly all of the front is screen with minimal borders & just fits(y) If you like the look of the Finlux it might be worth checking...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: CJB

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back