LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Bummer being injured I know. IT band injury kept me out for quite a lot of last year and restricted my running.
Where on the Surrey Hants border are you? Both My wife and I are from the border, Me a Surrey boy and her 5 miles away and a Happy Hampshire Lass. ?

stopping smoking will be the best thing you ever do!!! If you think you can run now wait till youv'e stopped a year or two, you will be running forever.:thumb:
Sorry i didnt reply, i ve been busy !!!!

I just did a search for a post i made and within them was this one so i clicked it. Read it. Wondered what my reply was and I must have been going through an ignorant stage (some would say I m still there!)

Anyway, I was dragged up in Alton having spent very formative years in Wrecclesham where i went to the same baby group as the wifes brother but moved on from there aged about 2. Wife lived in The Chantries at Farnham before good behaviour saw them move up to Wreccelesham where she lived when we met.
When we moved in together in 87 we lived in Alton til 2000 then to the leafy suburbs of Headley just over the border from Churt

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back