Magic Cleaner (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Well the father inlaw has just told us the dealer dropped the price and included doing the interior for £350:Doh::Doh: also sold him an alarm for £500:Doh: and parking sensors for £195.:Doh:

If only I were with him when he was buying the van I think I could of got all that in the deal anyway, And if Jane was there she would of got a full tank of diesel as well:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gawd you can buy a set of those for under twenty quid and it takes about an hour to fit them :cry::Doh:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
Paintseal.

we had it done on ours and if i remember correctly it was around the £600 mark.
although they did the upholstery with some of it too.
cant fault the stuff really nothing has stained and food spills just wipe off.

but i wouldn't have it done again.

http://www.paintsealdirect.com/

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
a old man just been riped off bye another wheller deller :Angry: why dousent he sell him a kirby hover while hi is at it:Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 3, 2008
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A class Carthago Chic I47
Exp
34 years
We had Paint Seal Glasscoat put on our Camper from new + interior seats cushions etc,
four years old now still looks good as new no scrubbing or polishing just mop & bucket with added Paint Seal shampoo rinse off with 10 litre garden pump spray
Paint Seal kit supplied still plenty left for year or so yet. If you take the vehicle to Paint Seal themselves you can probably save about £150 or more
www.paintsealdirect.com ::bigsmile:

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
We had ours Tethlon Coated for £300 when we bought it 3 years ago and the dirt just rolls off when we wash it and the black streaks come off as well.
It is supposed to last 5 years --but I wouldnt have paid £600 I thought £300 was bad enough.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back