M 25 camaras ?.. Not on? (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Its a well know fact, I usualy only do 65-70 anyway but have occasionally (downhill with the wind behind me) done over 80 and no ticket, seen others doing well over the limit and no flash, I suppose now its in the press everybody will be going mad, thing is------------ya just never know do ya:Doh::winky:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Not sure about the old variable speed cams on the M25 but I can assure you that the new cams on both the M25 and the M1 do flash whether they record or not is for the chancer to find out.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Not prepared to take the chance - travel the M25 quite a bit to and from Heathrow but stick to the speed limits on the rare occasions that it isn't stop/start traffic........ Same with the average speed cameras on either side of Cambridge on A14. Knowing Cambridgeshire police, I would say that there is a good chance that these particular "safety cameras" (weasel words - why not call them what they are - speed cameras) are live in one way or another.

OP
OP
tofo
Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Not sure about the old variable speed cams on the M25 but I can assure you that the new cams on both the M25 and the M1 do flash whether they record or not is for the chancer to find out.:Smile:

Think camaras flash twice ( film caeras ) if your getting at ticket

Not sure about the later digital ones

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back