Looking for advice. (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2024
Funster No
MH
Don't own on yet
Hi all, my partner and I are currently looking for our first motorhome. We've been to a few dealers and really like the layout of the Fiat Euramobil Profile (2017), as it's two single beds - this is important as we both often have to visit the facilities in the night! The bed also suits as my partner has some difficulties with mobility. Really using a ladder or shuffling to get out of the bed it's really not viable for us.

So my questions are;

Are there any others that anyone is aware of with this same kind of setup?

Has anyone any experience/knowledge of these motorhomes - are they good or should I be looking elsewhere?

Our budget is approx Ā£50k.

Any help very much appreciated.

Dec 30, 2019
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner t700
Exp
Early 2019
If you go on Auto Trader you can set filters to just show twin beds, there is a very nice Adria on there with twin single beds that I was looking at yesterday.

Good luck....Happy mouching

Upvote 1
Mar 18, 2015
Burrough on the Hill, Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 886f
Exp
Since 2014
There are loads of Single bed vans about. It all depends what you want:
  • Fixed (permanent) beds or beds made up from lounge Sofas.
  • A-Class, Coachbuilt, Panel Van Conversion.

I would suggest you take a day trip to one of the larger Motorhome dealers (eg Brownhills, Highbridge) who have large stocks of new and used vans and have a good look round.

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Ps: getting the layout that suits you is the most important factor and worth searching for, then you need to look at the weight of the van and available payload.
Not forgetting if itā€™s over 3.5t max the driver will require a C1 license.

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
:welco:
Twin singles is the most popular layout in German vans, we find it the best layout for us and you get a big garage.
Not sure that's what the OP is looking for though as maybe not as bad a boy as yourself and having to sleep in the doghou, eh garage!:whistle2::giggler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
The Adria 670slt has low level fixed single beds.

And welcome šŸ¤—

We also have the Adria 670 SLT. Having the large bathroom across the back of the motorhome, behind the two single beds is a real bonus. The build quality is also excellent. Well worth considering if you can find one within budget ....

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Species this might suit you, I have no connections with the seller and am not recommending it, but it's within your price range ... (If it's genuine of course, which it appears to be!)
They make a good point re the floor between the beds and the toilet all being on the same level.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back