Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Just bought both parts of Clifton Chronicles by Jeffrey Archer for £1.99 & £0.20 respectively... looks like a bagain to me !!:thumb: Just the thing for that rainy day Carol.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Only-Time-Clifton-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B004WDZZP6/ref=zg_bs_341689031_28[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sins-Father-Clifton-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B006Z9SP3E/ref=zg_bs_341689031_43[/ame]

Regards Bryan

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Just bought both parts of Clifton Chronicles by [HI]Jeffrey Archer[/HI] for £1.99 & £0.20 respectively... looks like a bagain to me !!:thumb: Just the thing for that rainy day Carol.

Regards Bryan

I would rather take my money, tear it into small pieces, dip the pieces into a bowl of liquid garlic and eat them with my morning Corn Flakes than give it to that loathsome person. :Angry:

(But thanks for the info which will be useful to other, more tolerant Funsters :thumb:)

JJ :Cool:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I would rather take my money, tear it into small pieces, dip the pieces into a bowl of liquid garlic and eat them with my morning Corn Flakes than give it to that loathsome person. :Angry:

(But thanks for the info which will be useful to other, more tolerant Funsters :thumb:)

Steady JJ I hear he likes Fray Bentos pies !!!!! He cant be all bad !

barry:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years

Why don't you say what you really mean JJ

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I would rather [HI]take my money, tear it into small pieces, dip the pieces into a bowl of liquid garlic and eat them with my morning Corn Flakes[/HI] than give it to that loathsome person. :Angry:

That very nearly as strange as the contents of a magic tin

Last edited:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring

Oooooooooh JJ,

Perhaps I was mistaken when I thought you were tolerant and forgiving.........:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back