Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
wow .... well what can I say , beds arrived this morning and yes they do have 2 zips one to take top off and another to to take covers of to wash as shown in the pictures that lesleyjean put on. They are are nice and thick good quality so I am well pleased, so yes Minx I am pleased to say they sound and look identical to yours:thumb: :Smile:

Silvia

I don't know whether to be pleased for you or cry for me! :Smile::cry::Smile::cry::Smile::cry:

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
:roflmto: Well it was pure chance that I found them, they went very quickly hence why I bought 2 more :Cool: ..He has sold the lot now :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Thanks Poki, after reading the thread I also bought a couple for my little Napo!
Had never heard of "BOGOF" but looked it up on Google and realised it meant "Buy One Get One Free" so had them sent to ex-son-in-laws (who is coming over in July with new wife and baby) and he will bring them! Not needed until the chilly Winter sets in - about Nov/Dec - anyway! (Just heard that I bought last Thursday and they were delivered Friday!)

Thanks for the tip off Poki!!

Saw similar here in Valencia for 45 Euros each and nowhere as good for taking apart for washing!

Momo

Last edited:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
:Smile:Don't cry Minx:Smile:

You still found the igloo beds at a better price than some we're selling them at.:Smile:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for Mifi and Sim cards:thumb:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
But I wanted to get a couple more for home as well .... :cry:

Also, our Romy seems to be a bit 'jealous' of them having new beds and won't let them use them!!! :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• jealous Romy.JPG
    jealous Romy.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 13
  • jealous Romy 2.JPG
    jealous Romy 2.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 10

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!