1. Untitled Document

Hymer Second hand Parts

Discussion in 'MOTORHOME CHAT' started by samsids2, Sep 16, 2007.

1. samsids2

samsids2 Guest

Hello all,
    I have broke one of the hinges on my 1992 Hymer Camp 56's stable door. Does anyone know where I could get either a second hand or new replacement,
    thanks
    Ben
  2. wildcamper

wildcamper

Hi Samsids 2 hello and welcome, Im not sure were you are but if you don,t mind a run to liverpool i now a breakers yard that have got a hymer 694 thats broke it for spares and i know that the doors still there its strand road salvedge telephne 0151-287-0286 and ask for bob hope this helps

ken:Smile:
  3. samsids2

samsids2 Guest

thanks for that Ken, just phoned and unfortunately the door has gone, so I'm still looking,
    Ben
  4. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Hi Ben
    You could try Peter Hambilton, I think he is in Preston area, or else try Deepcar near Sheffield.
    I have dealt with Deepcar and they are very knowledgeable and helpful, if they don't have the part they can usually get it quickly and their prices are very competitive.
    Hope this helps

Keith
  5. samsids2

samsids2 Guest

thanks all for the replys, hopefully have found a pair from a company called Motorhomes r us, will let you know how I get on,
    cheers
  6. samsids2

samsids2 Guest

Hello All,
    Just a quick update, fitted me hinge today, no problems, nice to get the rope off me door !!
    Ben