Hymer Second hand Parts (1 Viewer)

S

samsids2

Deleted User
Hello all,
I have broke one of the hinges on my 1992 Hymer Camp 56's stable door. Does anyone know where I could get either a second hand or new replacement,
thanks
Ben

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Hi Samsids 2 hello and welcome, Im not sure were you are but if you don,t mind a run to liverpool i now a breakers yard that have got a hymer 694 thats broke it for spares and i know that the doors still there its strand road salvedge telephne 0151-287-0286 and ask for bob hope this helps

ken:Smile:

OP
OP
S

samsids2

Deleted User
thanks for that Ken, just phoned and unfortunately the door has gone, so I'm still looking,
Ben

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Ben
You could try Link Removed, I think he is in Preston area, or else try Deepcar near Sheffield.
I have dealt with Deepcar and they are very knowledgeable and helpful, if they don't have the part they can usually get it quickly and their prices are very competitive.
Hope this helps

Keith

OP
OP
S

samsids2

Deleted User
thanks all for the replys, hopefully have found a pair from a company called Motorhomes r us, will let you know how I get on,
cheers

OP
OP
S

samsids2

Deleted User
Hello All,
Just a quick update, fitted me hinge today, no problems, nice to get the rope off me door !!
Ben

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back