May 13, 2012
bolton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years
Just like to wish all the funsters going to Glastonbury in the next day or so a
great festival,....and it looks like the weather will be pretty kind to us, if youve not done so already download the free timed programme from "clashfinder general" it helps no end to plan your way around the stages and/or the glastonbury app for your phone again free.:thumb:

Once again have a good one. :Smile:

OP
OP
simbadog
Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Just like to wish all the funsters going to Glastonbury in the next day or so a
great festival,....and it looks like the weather will be pretty kind to us, if youve not done so already download the free timed programme from "clashfinder general" it helps no end to plan your way around the stages and/or the glastonbury app for your phone again free.:thumb:

Once again have a good one. :Smile:

Thank you :Smile: leaving in 30 minutes :thumb:

Will be flying my funster flag!

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Thank you :Smile: leaving in 30 minutes :thumb:

Will be flying my funster flag!

Have a great trip. Hopefully you can post a review of your experience. My daughters there at the mo....she's the bedraggled one with the £19.99 pop-up tent! Something i'd like to maybe try and do in the future with the van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
trip

Have a great trip. Hopefully you can post a review of your experience. My daughters there at the mo....she's the bedraggled one with the £19.99 pop-up tent! Something i'd like to maybe try and do in the future with the van.
when will it be?steve

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My sources inform me that among some groups of younger folk the yellow smiley face logo as featured on the Fun flag denotes the availability of certain controlled substances

Flying it at Glasto might lead to crowds gathering outside your motorhome... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
My sources inform me that among some groups of younger folk the yellow smiley face logo as featured on the Fun flag denotes the availability of certain controlled substances

Flying it at Glasto might lead to crowds gathering outside your motorhome... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:
yes ive always thought that it is a drug sign. yellow round smiling face steve:Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
In the mid-80's, sheets of acid tabs were available printed with various designs: smiley, mushroom, sunflower, bomb.

Apparently.

Nonsense you two.... we all know where it really came from :winky:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOHr85z9k64"]Forrest Gump Have a Nice Day - YouTube[/ame]

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
.......... and my daughter is working there .... so give her a hug from me and tell her to come home safe.:thumb:

OP
OP
simbadog
Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Just back :cry: It was brilliant :Smile:
Drove straight into campervan field with no queuing on Tuesday morning, found a nice spot in a fairly quiet area about 12 minutes walk into main area, left at 5am this morning & was onto the A37 in 15 minutes.
Some of the highlights for us were Rita Ora, Haim, Jake Bugg, Ben Howard, Rufus Wainwright, Seasick Steve, Mumford & Son & suprisingly (as I didn't like them before, the Stones). Plus, Bruce Forsyth was brilliant :Cool:
Saw loads more & am now totally cream crackered :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back