Oct 17, 2009
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Auto Roller 747
Exp
Since 2005
Hi there
Just to let you know there are free promotional dates when you can download 6 of my short fairy stories, there are 7 in the series, they are only 100 pages long.
Some of my family have read and enjoyed them even though they are mums and dads themselves.
It will cost you nothing, no catch, just search on Amazon for my book title on the appropriate dates and download for free.

" The Return Of The Dark Prince " : (Book 3) available on November 29, 30 and December 1, 6, 8

" The Galactic Jigsaw Puzzle " : (Book 4) available on December 13, 14, 15, 20, 22

" The Knight's Stolen Spirit " : (Book 5) available on December 26, 27 and January 2, 3, 5

" The Bride Of The Labyrinths " : (Book 6) available on January 10, 11, 12, 17, 19

" The Dark Forces Of The Black Queen " : (Book 1) available on January 24, 25, 26, 31 and February 2

" The Lost Treasures Of Chaos " : (Book 2) available on February 7, 8, 9, 15, 16

I hope you enjoy the magical adventures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pwilmo

pwilmo

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2009
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Auto Roller 747
Exp
Since 2005
Fairy Stories Age target

Hi there
This sounds a little cliched but 8 yrs upward.
Really they are written with old fashioned values; "whopping good stories"
But download them for free.. see what you think, I'm just happy that people of whatever age should read and enjoy them.

Best Wishes to All Readers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back