Fluerette/ Florium motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Jun 17, 2021
Beverley, UK
Funster No
MH
Florium magister74ml
Exp
Been caravanner for over thirty years,now going to have motorhome very soon.
Now just completed my second year with my florium Magister , and in that time I’ve only seen two other motorhomes by the same company. How sad is that…lol

May-Mayflower

Free Member
Apr 4, 2024
Funster No
MH
Florium Mayflower 74
Just put a deposit on a 2019 Florium Mayflower 74, just looking for a bit more information if anyone can help.

May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since March 2024
One of the better French brands who comes from a boat building background (part of the Rapido Group). As far as I know there is only one UK dealer, Wandahome near Hull who have about six brand new models on display. Fun fact: Westfalia Kelsey, Kepler and Jules Verne campervans are all converted by Fleurette at their plant in the Vendée.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

May-Mayflower

Free Member
Apr 4, 2024
Funster No
MH
Florium Mayflower 74
This has had the chassis upgrade so it is on the C1 license. We are unsure what heating system is in it. We know it is the combi 6 but not sure if it is electric as well as gas

Nov 13, 2013
Leics.
Funster No
MH
Florium Wincester
Exp
Since 2000
We bought a Florium Wincester A class 18 months ago when there was almost nothing to buy at dealers. It is all fibreglass, even the sides.
It is the only motorhome that we have owned that never went back to the dealer in the 6 months guarantee period.

daveclare

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
North West
Funster No
MH
Florium Wincester
Exp
Europe & USA since April '21
Had ours three years next month. Quite exclusive to UK. Not like the common as muck German vans 😀.

This happened, this week, at the free Aire at Le Mans:
20240402_114224.jpg

Three generations of Florium.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May-Mayflower

Free Member
Apr 4, 2024
Funster No
MH
Florium Mayflower 74
daveclare

Dave has a Florium which we really like the interior, he's also done some lovely mods to it as well (y)
it would be great to know what mods you have done, foolishly even before owning the van I have bought some alloys but the are 16 inch and the Mayflower is a 15 incher

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back