Fiamma F85s Panels?.... :(-------Will Thule fit also? (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2020
Ballyshannon, County Donegal, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2014 LWB Sprinter
Hi All

I am currently plotted up in Elviria,Marbs in my LWB Sprinter, i have a Fiamma F85s awning and i am trying for, the life of me, to find the side panels for it but to no avail!! I have looked on line for them but cant find a supplier locally to Marbella, im here for the duration living full time in the van and volunteering in a local animal rescue for cats and dogs and recently the weather has been brutal so i wanted to get the side panels and if possible the front bit too(although the sides are the priority at present) as i am planning on staying here for the next year at least so wanted to get something a little more perminant and solid as the awning starts at the A pillar so right at the edge of the sliding side door and when it rains it does my nut in.....

So my question(s) are these--

Will Thule side panels fit a Fiamma awning? With the support bar also? If so, any idea where i can get them near Marbella? If neither of those two aoptions work, is there an awning i can get that fits the LWB sprinter independantely? If so where can i get one and whats the name? If none of those are viable-- is there anyone coming over to Southern Spain/Gibraltar that would buy the panels for me and kindly bring them down? Id pay the money into and account of western union it for you first obvs?

Or, does anyone have any other suggestions they could kindly offer up to help a full timers peace o fmind when it rains``````/?

Any help or suggestions would be amazingly appreciated.... >_<

Patric.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I seem to remember something like this in the classified section a few days ago, it might be worth looking and asking the seller some questions?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back