• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED External silver screens for A class Hymer B654. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Hi all.

As the title says. Does anyone have a set of external screens for sale? I am hoping that they will make Harvee warmer in the winter months.

Fingers crossed!

Karen

Apr 15, 2015
Whitchurch, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E-Line 50
Exp
Since May 2011
I've got a set of Silver Screens that'll fit this type, but if yours is as per your avatar, I don't think they'll fit.
If it's this shape, feel free to PM me.

IMG_0713 (1).jpeg

Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
I have a set of Taylor made for Hymer B524 think its same !
Might fit Harvee.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We weren't able to get a set for our new Carthago but found some going cheap on Gumtree some distance away and as the guy was willing to post them we took a risk and bought them. I had to adapting the bit that goes over the cab door to allow more width and fitted suckers on the doorless driver's side horizontal edge of the screen to allow it to 'stick' to the side window (no channel on our MH), and they fit very well with just a bit of a gap at the bottom of the screen (we have a taller windscreen than most a-class MHs) which I may fabricate a 'filler' piece for however having used them quite a few times they work perfectly as they are no might not need to.

What I'm saying is that if you can get some that are a similar size to what you need its not impossible to change them rather than shell out for a 'fully fitted' new set.

Apr 15, 2015
Whitchurch, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E-Line 50
Exp
Since May 2011
We weren't able to get a set for our new Carthago but found some going cheap on Gumtree some distance away and as the guy was willing to post them we took a risk and bought them. I had to adapting the bit that goes over the cab door to allow more width and fitted suckers on the doorless driver's side horizontal edge of the screen to allow it to 'stick' to the side window (no channel on our MH), and they fit very well with just a bit of a gap at the bottom of the screen (we have a taller windscreen than most a-class MHs) which I may fabricate a 'filler' piece for however having used them quite a few times they work perfectly as they are no might not need to.

What I'm saying is that if you can get some that are a similar size to what you need its not impossible to change them rather than shell out for a 'fully fitted' new set.

You could try Polar Screens in Sheffield or Telford. I got a set for a Carthago Chic C-Line. If they haven’t already got a template, take the van and they’ll make one and probably make the screens whilst you wait. They’ve had a good few very recent positive reviews on MHF.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back