Do you use a dongle? (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
If you use a 'three' dongle or 'mifi' - I have a new and unused 3G sim card with 1gb of data on it, which lasts for 1 month from when you first use it.

It can also be used in other makes of dongle if they have been unlocked.

I bought it direct from 'three' but don't need it. It cost me £10.50

I want £6.50 including P+P

Payment by paypal gift preferred.

If you already have a 'three' sim and top it up then that costs £10 anyway, so cheaper to buy this and swap sims - seemples :winky:

Anyway, if you want it, please send me a PM with your delivery address and the email address you use with paypal. ::bigsmile:

I'll then send you an invoice and upon receipt of funds I'll send it out with a day.

:thumb::thumb:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Or if you are a heavier user, or want more downloads or non stop internet time, and you already have a 3 PAYG sim, or just buy one you can buy an "All in One 15 Add" on which will give you All-you-can-eat data for 30 days for just £15 and also includes 300 mins of calls and 3000 texts.

It gives you all the internet use you need when you’re in the UK. With all-you-can-eat data there is no restriction or fair use policy on the amount of data you can use..:thumb::thumb:

There are two ways of getting an Add-on: call 444 from your phone and select Buy an Add-on or do it online

If you don't already have a "3" sim, you can order one for free with free delivery.
https://www.three.co.uk/Support/Free_SIM/Order

The T&C's say it does not support tethering, but my daughter and her friends have been using it for several months now in her Blackberry with her laptop, iPad and two other friends devices connected all at the same time........:Eeek:

In fact I'm tethered to her phone as I type this on my laptop, ..:Blush:...and their 3G coverage is simply the best

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Or you can get a Three 3GB sim card that lasts for 3 months for £11.19 from ebay:
Link Removed

:Smile:

I'm on my second one of these, next day delivery, it's actually 3 gig or 3 months whichever comes first.:thumb::thumb:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Although their phone section is run by the dimwits from hell a,d te spawn of the devil..........their dongles are most excellent:thumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We've had 3 dongles for years, we are currently on our 2nd mifi (we had the original white one, and now have the faster speed black one). You simply can't beat '3' for their dongle deals or coverage, however it can be a pain in the bum when they are upgrading the system as we don't have any connection at all and as we've only got mobile broadband (and phones) at times it can be a nightmare. If you intend to use it more regularly/need more gb, have a look at some of their monthly deals. As we've been with them for a long time, we get a 50% discount, so only pay around £8 a month for 15gb! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back