Control panel replacement -Niesmann and Bischoff (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Well our motorhome has gone to have a few things checked out and unfortunately it's in need of a new control panel 😕
No 12 volt from the panel to anything!! 😔

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Well our motorhome has gone to have a few things checked out and unfortunately it's in need of a new control panel 😕
No 12 volt from the panel to anything!! 😔
The panels can take a bit of waking up if the house batteries are left too low for two long. I would first try giving them a good charge.

If that doesnt work check whether you have a 12v isolator switch somewhere.
Next check the battery on the back of the panel hasnt gone? I can't remeber how old yours is but there is a soldered in battery on the back of the control panel that leaks after a few years. Have a look for vsomething with green goo on it, if thats the problem and it hasnt done too much damage then it might be fixable.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
May be worth a call,certainly cheaper than a new one!

Hope this helps someone , I own a 2020 Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88LF recently the control panel failed to power up , everything pointed the control panel, Spoke to Travelworld they said bring it in we charge £140 per hr and a new control panel is £749 great , Tried apple jack the said they was unable to repair due to not receiving software updates from CBE or Travelworld ?? great. then after research found this chap Electronics Alfreton (John )01773836485 sent him the panel repaired it £120 all working fine , hope this is help for anyone else with electrical problems.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back