Connecting to external outlet on MH (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2023
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
Hello All,
We’ve had the motorhome now for 12 months and I’ve just bought a gas bbq to use whilst away. I have a couple of questions.
The bbq has a regulator stuck on the end of an 8mm pipe which is pointless for connecting to the gas outlet point on the motorhome. So first question is does the piccy of a bullfinch connector fit Motorhome outlet points? Second question is do motorhomes have regulators built into the gas bottle compartments so that I don’t need the one I have on the bbq?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0120.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 31
Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
The BBQ outlet is after the regulator so you don't need one on the BBQ. There's more than one type of outlet with Bullfinch very popular. A piccy would identify it.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Hello All,
We’ve had the motorhome now for 12 months and I’ve just bought a gas bbq to use whilst away. I have a couple of questions.
The bbq has a regulator stuck on the end of an 8mm pipe which is pointless for connecting to the gas outlet point on the motorhome. So first question is does the piccy of a bullfinch connector fit Motorhome outlet points? Second question is do motorhomes have regulators built into the gas bottle compartments so that I don’t need the one I have on the bbq?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
That's what's on the end of our bbq gas feed hose. Bullfinch. Push it in and twist.

No additional regulator required.

OP
OP
Bern8
Jan 27, 2023
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
1713796091076.jpeg

This is the outlet on the Motorhome

Join us or log in to post a reply.