Comfort breakdown cover changing (1 Viewer)

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
Got an email from Comfort and from 1st April they are changing providers for breakdown cover. Was reading through the blurb and with both the old and new cover its a requirement to have a return journey booked for cover abroad to be valid. We generally book return but I know quite a few funsters don't and I wonder if they ever check?

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
We use Green Flag recovery they say 90 days so when doing 6 months in Spain and Portugal we booked 3 month's then another three month's but didn't use the middle return and outward trip. And when returning through Spain we had a fan belt pully bearing collapse then when speaking to Green Flag they did ask how long we had been there and when we sailed out so as we did have a booking there was no problem and they recovered us to a garage for repairs.

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
Got an email from Comfort and from 1st April they are changing providers for breakdown cover. Was reading through the blurb and with both the old and new cover its a requirement to have a return journey booked for cover abroad to be valid. We generally book return but I know quite a few funsters don't and I wonder if they ever check?
Also less coverage, the old policy cover is in the left hand table.
EEA COVER

(Services offered on a pay/claim basis)
Albania, Andorra, Bosnia, Gibraltar,

Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey
Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Turkey – West Of Bosphorus, North Macedonia *

OP
OP
MichaelT

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
Also less coverage, the old policy cover is in the left hand table.
EEA COVER

(Services offered on a pay/claim basis)
Albania, Andorra, Bosnia, Gibraltar,

Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey
Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Turkey – West Of Bosphorus, North Macedonia *
No see the * at bottom of table.

* Andorra, Gibraltar, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, and Switzerland are all covered under ARAG territory limits.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back