alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Have a happy and merry Christmas and great New Year From US to you ALL FUNSTERS ,CHEERS AlfandM:thumb::thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
is that a racist post????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If not then please add my seasons greetings to everyone no matter what your religion.

OP
OP
alfandM

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
CofE and thank you:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
is that a racist post????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If not then please add my seasons greetings to everyone no matter what your religion.

Being an atheist I don't mind if you say happy christmas, happy Hanukkah or anything else. It is the intent that matters which if I understand correctly is to wish someone all the best at a certain time of year. How can that be offensive to anyone:thumb:

If I was forced to adopt a religion I would either go pastafarian or Atum as I believe Atum to be the oldest recorded God and pastafarians are right up my street with their "Flying Spaghetti Monster":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you Alf, I think its great to have a regular poster like your self from Sweden, do you have snow there now. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Link RemovedCarol.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
alfandM

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
A Warm THANK YOU Carol from the both of us,we like the card, yes we have plenty of snow here a bit chilly out side tonight,down -17 so the snow is fluffy but it looks a nice christmas card out side, if your self and eddie are ever up this way on your travels your welcome to drop in, all ways plenty of room for a MH, and as we say up here God Jul & Gott Nytt År, Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back