Brittany Ferries Club Voyage Number (1 Viewer)

Aug 14, 2017
Princes Risborough
Funster No
MH
Fleurette
Exp
18 months
Could someone please let me have a club voyage number so that I can book a trip to Spain in September?
Thanks in advance.

BubbaBonsolas

Free Member
Feb 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
Land Rover D4
Could someone please share a Britanny Ferries Club Voyage number with me also? Heading to Spain this month. Thanks

BubbaBonsolas

Free Member
Feb 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
Land Rover D4
Big thanks all! (esp. Smilesy! Much love)

Sailing on March 5 to Santander. Hope to catch you on there!

[I've been around watching from a distance for a long while - although you're right that we have just become a registered member. Our truck is very much a "motorhome" even with the kitchen sink (as well as a full offgrid water filtration plant, night heaters, awning, solar, water tanks...) ! Please do not be sizest. These forums are very useful for us "smaller" motorhome users too.]

Big love to you all
xxx

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Could someone please share a Britanny Ferries Club Voyage number with me also? Heading to Spain this month. Thanks
Registered this morning just for the BF code. Not a friend or part of family. He wouldn’t have got my number that’s for sure. It’ll be on eBay by now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 19, 2023
Kidderminster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Green as grass
Evening all, just organising a bit of a European tour starting in June, and if it’s no bother I’d be very grateful if a funster would drop me a pm with the code for BF Club voyage discount, -that would get us off to a lovely start ! Pint of lager at the bar if we should ever bump into you on the road x.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Evening all, just organising a bit of a European tour starting in June, and if it’s no bother I’d be very grateful if a funster would drop me a pm with the code for BF Club voyage discount, -that would get us off to a lovely start ! Pint of lager at the bar if we should ever bump into you on the road x.
PM SENT

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back