Brittany Ferries AHC Checking (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Brittany Ferries offer a free service of checking your pet's AHC before you sail with them. This is to avoid the drama of being refused boarding because of an error in the form.

To do this you need to scan the AHC and send it to "pettravelexpert@brittanyferries.com" and if my experience is typical give them at least a couple of days to reply.

The snag you might hit is the the 13 page AHC created a file of nearly 13MB which is more than I can send as an attachment. I got around this by starting a free 7 day trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro which was able to compress the file to under 3MB. I then cancelled the 7 day trial. However, a simpler solution would probably be to scan each page individually and rename them Page 1 Page 2 etc and send them attached to say 3 separate emails.

If anyone, particlarly those not sailing with BF want to see what an "approved" AHC looks like I have enclosed a copy of Charlie's. But I won't know for certain this is correct until we are let on board on Monday! But looking at the form you can see why the Vets don't do this for free.

Attachments

• Laidler-AHC.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back