Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 on/off
Well a faint constant BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP from a little hole under the table, next to the water pump enclosure on my CI converted Mercedes.

Spent over 120 nights aboard in last year; never heard this before and there is no mention in the manual. Only happens when vehicle ignition on regardless of whether the leisure battery is isolated or not; started today and is persistant. Before I start pulling things apart does anybody have any ideas?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
there will be a relay in the van that energises when the van is running, and this has gone faulty. either 12v cutoff, split charge, fridge or power step if fitted. trace the sound back to find the relay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Well a faint constant BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP from a little hole under the table, next to the water pump enclosure on my CI converted Mercedes.

Spent over 120 nights aboard in last year; never heard this before and there is no mention in the manual. Only happens when vehicle ignition on regardless of whether the leisure battery is isolated or not; started today and is persistant. Before I start pulling things apart does anybody have any ideas?

automatic or manual step alarm sounding because its not fully retracted

my works transit was recovered via the aa for that very reason

step looked fully retracted but the switch was was full of debris

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
CI's have a beeper to say when a locker is not closed properly :Smile: