Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
This trip is turning into a nightmare electric wise, now the Avtex TV has hardly any sound whilst on max setting. I've bought a 20w sound bar but that doesn't improve it. The TV works through an Icecript decoder via an HDMI cable. Any genius available?

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Is there a number of remote controls. Me ma had the same thing and was turning up with one remote and down on the other, until a real imbalance on the speakers.

Mine has a remote for satellite and another for Avtex tv and if they get out of sink, the tv buzzes

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Have you had a word with Avtex Technical support as yet?
They used to be quite helpful, but things may have changed these days.
There are so many things that are not easily understood with Avtex, such as access to hidden menu's springs to mind.
We did use a Bose Speaker when we watched TV in the van, but then we stopped using it as we only wanted to see the daily news, so the laptop came to the fore, same with watching I player etc.
Hope your trip out improves.(y)
LES

OP
OP
Portland

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
We 2 controls, but it seems a number of options aren't available when using a HDMI supply.
Normally we use the TV volume and refine with the Icescript but with both of them on full it's hardly audible.
Is there a number of remote controls. Me ma had the same thing and was turning up with one remote and down on the other, until a real imbalance on the speakers.

Mine has a remote for satellite and another for Avtex tv and if they get out of sink, the tv buzzes

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back