Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Hi folks.

Just about to head north to the bonny bonny banks of Loch Lomond. We'll be spending a few nights at a site which provides a digital TV feed, luxury for a few days :Smile: ).

Our Autoquest 180 has an external TV aerial socket, anybody know if this is wired directly to the TV points in the van or do I need to replug anything in the wardrobe where the aerial booster is situated?

Thanks.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
It should already be connected to your aerial socket. Just plug a coax extension from the site connector to your external connector and you are all good to go!

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
I have a cable tucked in with the hook up fitting,it has a screw type fitting.Would this be where i would connect to the bollard via an extension and simply connect from tv to satellite connection at tv socket?I remember Swift saying its satellite ready so i assume this is the cable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Our (older) Autoquest 100 had a roof mounted Status aerial as well as the external aerial point.

If I remember correctly we needed to unplug the Status cable from the booster box and plug in the cable from the external aerial, but no need to turn on the booster box because the input from the site bollard was sufficient.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back