1. MotorhomeFun The best Motorhome Club in the World

Register to remove adverts Register Here

Welcome to Motorhome Fun

MotorhomeFun is a large community of motorhome and touring enthusiasts. Our website is the busiest of its kind. It serves as a meeting place for thousands of members who share their knowledge of motorhomes and travel, as well as arrange rallies in the UK, Europe and beyond.

It's easy to join us and takes just a minute

Autocruise/Pioneer history?

Discussion in 'MOTORHOME CHAT' started by ericonabike, Mar 8, 2013.

1. ericonabike

ericonabike Funster

I'm looking for an Autocruise model to replace my Starburst. Just when I thought I'd tracked down all available on t'internet, I come across a 'Pioneer Darwin'. On closer inspection thsi turns out to be an Autocruise but badged as Pioneer, with no reference to Autocruise! Anyone know the story behind this? It's not like a 'special edition' as put out by Marquis, but rather a complete new identity. And one that has confused my Autocruise hunt somewhat...
  2. busby

busby Funster

I have seen one before recently but do not have a clue.
  3. paulmold

paulmold Funster

4. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

Autocruise actually built the Pioneer vans alongside there other models. They were offered slightly cheaper mainly by certain dealers. They still have the Autocruise quality about them.
    I notice Peak leisure vehicle always have a good selection of nice secondhand Autocruise vans for sale and a few Pioneer's over the last year.