AHC (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2024
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
we are looking to travel to France in May and have just been quoted £300 plus vaccinations for a AHC to me this is daylight robbery . Can anyone advise me on what they pay . By the way we are in mid Cornwall. Thank you all in advance.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Animal Health Certificates

After 2 minutes googling 😏👍

People post these acronyms like everyone knows what they are. Would be much better if they explained..
Took me HOURS on Google looking up MILF, so many websites to research... :wink::rofl::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
People post these acronyms like everyone knows what they are. Would be much better if they explained..
Took me HOURS on Google looking up MILF, so many websites to research... :wink::rofl::rofl:
Absolutely, AHC is a serious child illness that dominated the search results. When I included "vaccination" in the search this meaning appeared 👌😎

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
we are looking to travel to France in May and have just been quoted £300 plus vaccinations for a AHC to me this is daylight robbery . Can anyone advise me on what they pay . By the way we are in mid Cornwall. Thank you all in advance.
You might find this thread useful:

CRD

Apr 15, 2021
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670 DL
Exp
3 Years
We live near Plymouth and used a very good vet in Ivybridge who issues AHC‘s as a sideline business. He charged us £120 in April 2023, and actually visited us at home to examine our dog and issue the certificate.

He cannot administer the rabies jab, because of the timescales, so we had to get that from our vet.

We then bought a EU passport from a vet outside Roses in NE Spain for €120, which included another 3 year rabies jab (unfortunately) and registration of our dogs microchip in the EU database. It looks like there are cheaper ways of getting the pet passport, but it was very quick and easy.

I’d be happy to send you the contact details of the Ivybridge vet by PM if it would help.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back